Harley-Davidson and Tuscany Motor Co. have unveiled an all-new custom 2019 Ford F-150 pickup.
Tuscany, a subsidiary of Fox Factory Inc., is a Ford Motor Company specialty vehicle manufacturer in the personal-use segment.
The concept truck will be part of the company’s 115th Anniversary Celebration. It’s available for purchase in Australia through Performax International.
The Harley-Davidson F-150 will be offered on the 2019 F-150 Super Crew with either the 5.0-litre V8 or 3.5-litre EcoBoost. It will also be offered in both 4×4 and 4×2 drivelines.
Co-designed by Tuscany and the Harley-Davidson styling team, the truck takes cues from the iconic Harley-Davidson Fat Boy motorcycle. Features will include:
- Harley-Davidson branded Fat Boy style 22-inch milled aluminum wheels
- Custom tuned Flowmaster exhaust with H-D exclusive solid billet aluminum tips
- Distinctive H-D bar and shield badging
- Stainless Steel H-D gauges
- Billet H-D racing pedals
- Two-tone diamond stitched perforated custom leather seating surfaces
- Official numbered H-D centre console badge
- Custom tuned BDS Suspension lift with upgraded FOX shocks
- 35-inch all-terrain tyres
- Lighted power deploying running boards with unique integrated rocker trim
- Custom fender flares
- Functional fender vents
- Front bumper cap with skid plate
- LED light bar & honeycomb insert
- Replacement custom grille with honeycomb mesh
- Replacement functional ram-air hood with aggressive Raptor style insert
- Rear bumper caps with exhaust cut outs
- Harley-Davidson tailgate appliqué
- Locking ABS tonneau cover with embossed H-D bar & shield logo
- Bed rug with H-D logo
- H-D floor mats
- H-D door entry sills
- Custom accent color door, dash and steering wheel trim