The Ram Heavy Duty is the most powerful, most capable pickup in the segment with a towing capacity of 15,921 KG and a payload capacity of 3,483 KG. Driving it all, a never-before-seen torque rating of 1356 Nm from the Cummins I-6 Turbo Diesel engine.
The new Ram Heavy Duty also sets benchmarks in comfort, luxury materials, innovation and technology extending well past any competitive offerings.
Class-leading ride and handling is accomplished via a class-exclusive link-coil rear (2500) suspension system with optional rear air suspension (2500 and 3500). Giving maximum effort all day, every day with confidence, the Ram Heavy Duty line of pickups steps forward with the full force of modern capability.
New for 2020
- Ram Heavy Duty Night Edition Laramie includes monochromatic design enhanced by black 20-inch wheels, black badging and black interior. Available in a variety of body colours.
- Lane Keep Assist and Adaptive Steering now available on all trim levels
- Blind-spot Monitoring, including easy-to-use trailer coverage
- Trailer tyre pressure monitoring
- Auxiliary camera system supporting up to two different cameras
The Performax International Ram Heavy Duty line is available in three trim levels:
- Laramie Longhorn