The all-new 2020 GMC Sierra Denali 2500HD has landed at Performax International and has customers buzzing.
In addition to Denali, the 2020 Sierra Heavy Duty lineup is offered in Sierra, SLE, SLT and new AT4 models.
Bigger, stronger and smarter, the all-new 2020 GMC Sierra Heavy Duty combines greater trailering capability with technologies designed to provide customers with a world-class towing experience.
Form and function come together in the new Sierra Heavy Duty, with features that include:
- An enhanced ProGrade Trailering system featuring class-leading available 15 camera views, including a segment-first transparent trailer view to virtually see through a trailer in tow.
- A segment-exclusive available 15-inch-diagonal head-up display that offers useful trailering information, including vehicle speed, navigation information and an inclinometer display for the road grade.
- An available segment-first Rear Camera Mirror.
- MultiPro, the world’s first six-function tailgate, allows easier loading, unloading and bed access and is available on all trim levels.
- A larger, commanding design that provides more room for cargo and occupants.
- Best-in-class Crew Cab front headroom and legroom for the driver and other front-row occupants.
- An all-new, segment-first, Allison 10-speed automatic transmission mated to the legendary 6.6L Duramax turbo diesel.
For those looking to take refined capability off-road, Performax International is offering GMC’s new AT4 brand with an all-new Sierra AT4 Heavy Duty available in Crew Cab configurations as both a 2500 and 3500 single rear wheel offering.
With more than half of Sierra HD customers choosing Denali, it continues to offer the ultimate expression of professional grade materials and refinement.
The all-new model delivers power, intelligence and segment advancements to meet the needs of heavy-duty customers with discerning taste.
To find out more about this sensational new truck, and to see why it’s a cut above the Silverado, give our friendly sales team a call today on 1800 737 367.
Specs - GMC SIERRA DENALI 2500 HD
- GCM – 12,474 kg
- GVM – 5,148 kg
- TARE – 3,700 kg
- PAYLOAD – 1,448 kg
- MAX TOW – 8,390 kg (Conditions apply)
- POWER – 332kw @ 2800rpm
- TORQUE – 1220nm @1600rpm